Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Pedra Lavrada is the testimony of the Roman legacy, in Beira Interior, Pinhel (Portugal) about 2000 years ago.
This Millenary Organic Olive Grove, with olive trees aged between 700 and 2000 years, gives rise to a unique oil, with an exceptional taste that stimulates the senses with acidity less than 0.2.
Voted one of the best olive oils based upon the judges strict criteria:
- A key indicator of freshness is bottle color and material.
- Light, heat, and oxygen are all enemies of olive oil, meaning your best bet is that the liquid gold is contained in a dark glass or entirely opaque bottle.
- Ideally not made from plastic or a non-stainless-steel type of metal, and stored away from windows or industrial lights.
- The olive oil is presented in an elegant Italian glass bottle and packed in a wooden box.
- The wooden packaging reflects a natural product, intended for the most demanding consumer and fine food connoisseur.
Ships from Portugal