At Season and Stir we love our bakers!
Josephine, our niece is an amazing baker - and this recipe looks absolutely delicious.
If you are timid about baking no worries, Josephine has a home bakery called Josephine's Sweets and Treats you can order from!
Follow her on both facebook https://www.facebook.com/JosephinesSweets and Instagram @josephines_sweetsandtreats for a fabulous selection of cakes and treats.
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 12 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
* 1 pk unflavored gelatin, (or 2 1/4 tsp) + 1/4 cup water to soften
* 8 oz semisweet or dark (I like to use 60%) chocolate finely chopped (alternatively you can use couverture chocolate) (226g) The difference between normal chocolate and couverture is that couverture contains a higher content of cocoa butter. The added cocoa butter allows for couverture chocolate to melt faster, making it easier to work with.
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream (236ml
FOR THE CAKE:
Visit seasonandstir.com for some great baking products - pans and utensils! We have a lovely Framboise Raspberry sauce and a Raspberry jam that are both delicious!