Germanicum Arminius is the result of hundreds of hours in refinement of Damascus forging techniques, refinement of production technologies and design improvements on every level. You will see it in this stunning paring knife!
We completely re-engineered the finger-guard and bolster tip section of the knife in order to shorten the distance between handle and blade. This much more compact design results into a higher degree of control over the blade.
The prominent but important feature is this handle, its made up of pure walnut wood, as compared to our VG-10 series. The handle is finished by a pure Damascus cap which compared to the basic stainless steel cap from the VG-10 series gives these knives an even better look and durability.
- Curved edged which works even well with rocking cuts.
- 100% Damascus Steel with 440 layers of Ultra sharp razor edge.
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32°)
- Walnut wooden Handles with Damascus forged handle cups
- 100 % Hand-forged & hand made product.
- Combination of 440 layers of pure Damascus steel ( non Stainless-steel).
- A special extra care is needed for this series to oil it after each use.
- Forged blade bolster with forged handle cap & Brass pins
- Full Tang Damascus steel
- Blade thickness = 0,65 mm at edge & 2,42 mm at the back ( slight variations may occur due to hand forge).
- Hand crafted in Germany
- well balanced & ultra Razor sharp series
- Liquid nitrogen treated blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Sharpening: Solinger Dünschliff
- Nano-Coated for enhanced durability and reliability
- Designed by UBUTT DESIGN GERMANY.